Boat Town is always looking for qualified professionals to join our team. Please take a moment to review our current job opportunities below. If you don't see an opening in your field, please contact us anyway. We are always on the look out for great people!
Schedule an Appointment
4630 S. Lamar, Austin, TX 78745
Boat Town is in need of some extra help in our surf concierge/delivery team. If you are looking for a summer job that offers something different everyday, puts you on the lake in a beautiful boat with a happy family just taking delivery of their new boat AND you love boating, then consider joining our team. This position is critical to our sales team. We are looking for the following skills:
- Must be surf savvy. Our surf team needs to be able to help families with surfing and set the boat up properly during the delivery process.
- Must be comfortable and experienced in trailering boats and driving trucks. Much of your time will be spent driving a large company truck and pulling a boat in Austin traffic. Must know how to back up boats, drive boats, etc.
- Must be knowledgeable about boats, preferably Cobalt or MasterCraft.
- Must have excellent people skills, excellent manners and communications skills.
- Must be able to handle a variety of situations that could arise from a flat tire to a boat having technical issues during a demo.
Boat Town is seeking an experienced, mechanically adept Service Technician to repair inboard and stern drive boats. Will train as needed. Volvo experience a plus. Experience within the industry is not a requirement but must have a working knowledge of boats. The ideal candidate will posses a can-do attitude and is a self starter. Hours are Tuesday–Saturday. Boat Town provides benefits package, good working atmosphere and drug free environment.